The Rotunda & Vision Driven Consulting are teaming up to bring resources and capacity-building workshops to self-producing artists/musicians and event curators in all disciplines.
Workshops are held: 2nd Monday of each month
6:00 – 8:00pm at The Rotunda (4014 Walnut St, Philadelphia)
All workshops in the series are FREE and OPEN to the public! Refreshments provided.
Special guest presenters and facilitators will be announced each month.
If you want to receive workshop reminders, join Vision Driven Artists - Philadelphia, a closed Facebook group for Philadelphia-based artist/arts organizations.
Our next two workshops are:
Artist Statements (September 25th) with Artist and Educator Zoe Cohen
• Learn the value and components of an excellent artist statement
• Read sample artist statements
• Practice writing and receiving feedback on your artist statement
Setting & Measuring Goals (October 9th)
• Identify what you want to achieve in your projects
• Incorporate critical feedback and self-reflection into your arts practice
• Brainstorm and receive tools for measuring success
Admission is FREE