Open Practice creates community care for singers, offering yoga to remove tension from the body, vocal warm-ups to activate the voice, and song practice to explore vocal authenticity. Open Practice sets the weekly intention to create a safe space for singers to overcome stage fright and fall in love with their authentic voices.
Workshop Themes and Dates:
- Every Wednesday for February 2023!
- February 1st: Preparation
- February 8th: Desire
- February 15th: Strength
- February 22nd: Show(wo)manship
- 20 minutes of Yoga for Singers
- 10-15 minutes of Vocal Warm-Ups and Breath Work
- 5-10 minutes of The Essence of Stage Presence - Tips and Tricks
- 30- minutes of Song Practice: 5-7 singers can perform a song of their choice. Singers will receive coaching from the facilitator(s) and constructive feedback from peers.
- Ticket are $15, and spots are limited! Sign up today! Tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-practice-vocal-wellness-workshops-tickets-520933374747